Many entrepreneurs forget that in addition to their business they must take care of their health and well-being. Follow these tips and fill up with energy before continuing.
The default position for entrepreneurs is action, so plotting a path away from the exhaustion model requires proactive planning. There is no reason why entrepreneurs can not use innovative talents to recharge their batteries and plan a strategy to do it as if it were a business plan. Here are some ways to start.
1. Plan two breaks of 10 to 15 minutes in the morning and two in the afternoon so that your mind relaxes. Listen to music, walk a little, anything to break the mental tension.
2. Do not eat your lunch at the desk. Go out and change the stage to distract yourself .
3. Set aside 15 minutes to think and reflect each day. This will force you to turn off the autopilot, it will also help your brain to have energy.
4. In addition to having a working calendar, have a calendar of events for your personal time, social activities and recreations for the evenings and weekends.
5. Adopt a new hobby or sport with regular classes. This will force you to think about other things and recover your energy.
6. Do at least 30 minutes of exercise a day to improve blood circulation in your brain.
7. Take a vacation – the best antidote to exhaustion – for at least two weeks. Part of this is hiring well, so make sure you can leave your business without problems.
8. Sleep seven to nine hours each night.
9. Learn to delegate tasks that you do not need or do not like to do.
10. Go out to a green space. A study from the Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh states that a walk in the park reduces frustration and increases meditation, and generates greater commitment.